We are expecting a litter of puppies in September 2008. Shortly after they
are born we will enable our PuppyCam so that anyone, anywhere will be able to see
and enjoy the newborn puppies.
To visit the PuppyCam just follow these simple steps:
The PuppyCam will operate during the following hours.
- Click here to visit the PuppyCam
- Next, enter a user name (guests) and password (visitor) when prompted
- Before accessing the camera, you will need to install a small program from Panasonic. Note: you will only need to do this once and return visitors (using the same computer) will not need to download and install any additional software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Before installation begins, you will see the following message.
- You will connect to the single image page of our ViewNetCam site (the other pages are not enabled).
- To zoom in, place your mouse cursor on the top half of the picture and press the right-mouse button.
- To zoom out, place your mouse cursor on the bottom half of the picture and press the right-mouse button.
- When zoomed in, you can pan the camera also by clicking on the left or right side of the picture respectively.
- You can save a photo by clicking the Take Photo button. Then right-click the snapshot and choose "Save Picture as...."
You will need a highspeed Internet connection to view the PuppyCam.
Since numerous people may be viewing the puppies simultaneously or trying to view the puppies, please be considerate and keep your visits fairly brief.
Hours (Mountain Time, US)